Bio Hazard Cleaning, Trauma Cleaning or Forensic Cleaning. Always choose a professional. Choose an Australian Bio Recovery Association, ABRA Member
Our Services: Crime Scene Cleaning | Trauma Cleaning & Forensic Clean Ups | Biohazard Cleaning | Unattended Death Clean Ups | Forensic Cleanups | Fatal Accident Scene Clean Ups | Hoarders Cleaning | Squatters Clean Up | Gross Filth Cleaning | Sewage Clean Ups | Suicide Clean Ups | Urine and Faeces Clean Ups | Sharps and Needle Clean Ups | Decontamination Cleaning | Meth Lab Clean up | Clandestine Drug Lab Clean Up
Who We Are
A code of ethics is an explicit document that lays down the expectations of a professional working in the field. Our Australian Bio Recovery Association code of ethics sets the tenure for exemplary work practice and is the benchmark for all our staff. The code was developed by the founders of Australian Bio Recovery Association and is as relevant today as a guide for every day ethical practice as it was in its inception.
Our Code of Ethics
- Operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical business practices.
- Comply with all applicable laws and federal, state and local government regulations.
- Provide employees with professional equipment, proper training, and direction.
- Provide all services and products at fair, equitable and non-discriminatory charges.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the industry by being actively involved in activities that will enhance the over all perception of the Bio-Recovery and cleaning industry.
- Work to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of customers.
- Provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints.
- Strive for the continued improvement of the image and reputation of the industry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community.